Pages

March 12, 2011

Pokemon!

Yeah, I jump back into the craze again and already got my first badge. I notice it feels a little difficult than the usual when it comes to starting. For the first time though, I was surprised to fight two trainers (or friendly rivals) while obtaining my first Pokemon. Probably in the next one where they're going to have me fight like six people before coming out of the starting town. Anyway, I'm enjoying my little Samnophis (Snivy) doing some damage and such. I always love Grass-type Pokemon, but I might have to rely on other Pokemon for some reason. Some Pokemon, like Lillipup, they level up a little faster than normal. So I just gotta keep going until I'm Champ again (this will be my [and many other] 5th run in this series).

Also, my birthday passed on the 11th. So I'm now 21. I don't feel any different and I still need to find a job. I'm searching as always, but it's still a tricky to land one. But the common thing for it is to keep looking. Man, I want money so bad now, it's not even funny. Of course, I'm not going to go steal money or anything. That's not how I do things. I work for it even if I have to break a limb for it. Not to mention, I'll upload another Metroid Fusion video by the end of this week. I just been busy with other stuff, but I should be able to submit one in regardless. I'll post later about the Japan crisis tomorrow though since my head hurts now. But I heard sad stories happening there. I hope they'll make it through their ordeals with nature.

No comments: