Pages

September 10, 2011

League of Legends

No, I'm not going to make a huge blog about it like my WoW blog. I have more devotion into that game than this one, but League of Legends (or LoL) is a pretty fun game. Right now I'm level 10, playing with my friends, and having a blast. I'm trying to work up my IP (influence points; a slowly accumulating currency for buying off-week champions) to buy a good champion, but it may take me a few more days. Everyone of the good ones are 6300 and I barely got 5000 in a few weeks. I'm not aiming to get every champion, but I would love to get the ones that I like.

Also, as much the game is fun, it does have it drawbacks. Like WoW (I'm not going to compare it heavily to WoW, but they have some similarities), you can't pause the game. However, instead of getting a debuff, leaving or "Away from Keyboard" from the game can lead up to a ban on your account. So if you're planning on being serious, make sure you have a lot of time on your hands and take your time to learn the rules and such. People at lower levels tend to be a lot rude if you're just starting with the game. But it's a lot easier to ignore them and play the game. Still, you're going to meet a lot of them.

Still, this game is a fun RTS. If you're new to them, you'll learn pretty fast from this game. So download it when you're not busy and give it a try.

No comments: